This week the College-Chapel Merchants Association will host the first self-guided “Holiday Shop-Sip-Savor Stroll” from 4 to 8 p.m. this Wednesday and Thursday.
Participating merchants will offer shoppers exclusive deals and special offers, complemented by wine tastings and light hors d’oeuvres prepared by neighboring restaurants.
Hors d’oeuvres will be sponsored by Arethusa Farm Dairy, Basta Trattoria, B-Natural Cafe, Book Trader Cafe, Claire’s Corner Copia and Harvest Wine Bar & Restaurant.
Participating merchants include:
- idiom Boutique, 1014 Chapel St.
- Dwell New Haven, 1022 Chapel St.
- Yurway Boutique, 1130 Chapel St.
- Neville Wisdom Fashions, 1090 Chapel St.
- Wave Gallery, 1046 Chapel St.
- L’Occitane en Provence, 1042 Chapel St.
- Raggs for Men & Women, 1020 Chapel St.
- Modern Trousseau New Haven, 1020 Chapel St.
- Yale Center for British Art Museum Shop, 44 High St. (Thursday only)
Read Full Article Here.